One Year Of His Stint As Assembly Member, Fawekun Thanks Supporters

...It's One Year Of Grace, Mercies, Numerous Lessons, Achievements And Thanksgiving
Join me to thank the Almighty God, the maker of men who in His infinite mercies has brought me this far and to my distinguished mentor, benefactors, leaders, Dr John Mofolorunsho Kayode Fayemi, Her Excellency, Erelu Bisi Fayemi, whose needed guidance, leadership, direction and benevolence have made the journey achievable and the challenges surmountable for me; I say a big thank you Sir/Ma and I pray that you will always rejoice in blessings from above like radiant stars. Amen! 

To Hon. Pastor Gbenga Agbeyo, I do sincerely acknowledge your huge support. Thanks a lot Sir! 

Also to my Constituents who gave me the mandate to be their representative, especially people of Ido-Ekiti who for the very first time gave their son 100% support without party disparity, I thank you immensely. To all the communities in Ido/Osi Constituency 1, I’ll never disappoint you and this is giving my unalloyed appreciation. 

Albeit, it is not a day for long speech but a day to thank the Lord for He has done great things and His mercy endures forever. 

I'm therefore reinstating my promises that I shall continue to give you adequate representation at the Ekiti State House of Assembly, more than I have done in the last one year.

Mention must be made of the platform that gave me the opportunity to have a seamless sojourn, the Speaker Ekiti House Of Assembly, Rt. Hon Funminiyi Afuye, the Deputy Speaker, Rt. Hon Hakeem Jamiu, all the Principal Officers and my esteemed Colleagues, I say may you never totter.

The leaders of Our party, APC in Ido/Osi Constituency 1 and Ekiti State in general, may you all never know sorrow. Thank you all! 

To God be the glory, it's one year of fruitful efforts and the Almighty God shall grant me wisdom to do more.

I'm using this medium to pray to God that the global pandemic ravaging the entire world  shall be put to a halt so that my people can regain their freedom... Amen! 

Thank you all and stay blessed!

*Signed:*

*Hon. Babatunde Abiodun Fawekun, Member, Ekiti House Of Assembly, Representing Ido/Osi Constituency 1.*