Happy Birthday to the "MOTHER GENERAL" @57- Hon Omowumi Ogunlola (WOO)

Happy Birthday to the "MOTHER GENERAL" @57

I celebrate and  rejoice with Her Excellency,  Erelu Bisi Fayemi, the wife of our amiable Governor on this special day of her life, & as another year is added to her fruitful years. I bless God for making you a source of joy and fulfillment to many, especially me.

You remain a beacon of hope, inspiration to womanhood & envy of all. Your love for humanity can never be quantify. 

You are a perfect gift to this generation considering your tremendous achievements in all spheres of life, most especially the fight for the rights of women and humanity in general. 

Your optimism and zeal to see changes in the lives of people around you is my source of inspiration.

I pray the good Lord shall make your "latter to be greater than your former". I declare the lines are falling unto you in pleasant places & you shall hv a goodIy heritage.  I pray you have the fulfilment you deserve on this special day. It is well with you always IJN.

Happy Birthday Mother General and congratulations Ma'am.

Hon. Barr. Omowumi Olubunmi Ogunlola (WOO)
Member, House of Representative, Abuja