All Hail Her Highness, The Winner Of Face Of Noble Queens 2020- HRM Omobolanle Olawale


Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

God You Are Great!

I am extremely honored to be the winner of 2020 NOBLE QUEEN CONTEST. I am earnestly grateful for the support I have received from all of you who voted for me both in the first and second stage of the contest, because I am very sure that every other contestants for this  Contest was as capable if not more, of winning this contest.

Thank so much to everyone who was part of this journey, I am so lucky to have every single one of you in my life. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine I would be brave enough to do something like this, but you all are the reason I got to where I am. I'm still so overwhelmed by all the love.

I have faced several challenges on my way here, but each one of them has only strengthened me to make me the winner I am today; someone who sets her eyes on a goal and does not lose sight of it, unless it is achieved. Winning this contest  would not have been possible without the inspiration I have received from my sister and my friends, for whom I have the deepest respect, and from whom I have derived the strength to challenge myself and perform better at each stage.


Thank You all  and God Bless

Olawale Omobolanle